If you've got questions, we're here to help. You can start by browsing our FAQ section below, and if you can't find what you're looking for click the "Questions" button to visit our support forum.
Use the forum for questions, ideas, feedback or just general comments about FullScreenPhotos.com.
- How do I create a full screen photo slideshow?
- We've made it easy for anyone to do, and it only takes a few minutes:
- Create an account or login, then click on "Create Show" button on the top right.
- Upload your photos. Remember you'll want to use your highest resolution photos because they will be shown full screen. We do not stretch small photos to fill the screen, that would not look good!
- Get the Launch Code. Once you create a slideshow we'll give you a page of various "launch codes" which can be copied and pasted on most websites, explained below.
- Where can I put my slideshow(s)?
- Many sites and services like eBay, Craiglist, blogs, and forums will let you paste the launch code, which displays the slideshow launch button. For other sites and services like Facebook, Twitter, instant messages and email which don't have embedding as an option, simply use the direct web link to the slideshow launch page.
- Can I skip the code and launch my slideshows directly for a live presentation?
- Absolutely. Just find the one you want in the My Slideshows, click on the launch button, and you've got the bigger picture.
- How are photos for my slideshow uploaded and stored?
- Just use our easy drag-and-drop interface to upload your photos in one simple step. You start by selecting multiple photos from your computer and dragging them on to your browser window which will begin the upload process automatically. You can then reorder, remove, and add titles and descriptions to your photos to get them just the way you want. Your slideshow photos are safely stored on our fast, reliable and secure servers. And remember with a Pro or Enterprise account, your photos and slideshows are unlimited!
- How do I get in touch with FullScreenPhotos?
- Still have questions? We're here to help. Get in touch through our contact page.
- What's the difference between FullScreenPhotos.com and other photo sharing services?
- That's easy, because FullScreenPhotos.com makes it dead simple to upload and share high-resolution full screen photo slideshows anywhere. Why is that important you ask? Because most photo sharing sites don't give you the option to display your photos full screen or the option is buried and impossible to find. We make it easy so anyone can do it. And as if that's not enough, FullScreenPhotos.com won't compress your high-res photos into tiny, often hard to see thumbnails like most auction sites, classified sites and real estate sites. Our biggest pet peeve is seeing million dollar listings with fifty cent photos.
- Are there limits on file sizes or file types for uploads?
- We hate limits, that's why there's no limit to the number of photos you can upload nor is there a limit on the number of slideshows you can create with the Pro account. But we do have to draw the line somewhere on file size and type. The maximum file size of each photo is 10MB and we use JPEGs (.jpg or .jpeg) and PNGs (.png) simply because they're the easiest to work with and most common file formats. If you think we should support other file types, please let us know.
- What is the ideal size (width x height) of the photos?
- Glad you asked! Most computer screens are 2048 pixels wide or less, so we recommended you upload photos with a resolution of at least 2048 pixels wide in a landscape orientation. As you upload photos, anything larger than 2048 pixels wide will be resized to that width, and anything smaller than 2048 pixels wide we don't mess with. As you probably know increasing the pixel size of a photo doesn't look good, and we want you to look your best!
- What is the ideal photo ratio (i.e. 4:3, 16:9)?
- Great question. The ideal ratio really depends on the end user's display ratio. To make things trickier typical photos are a 4:3 ratio while most computer screens are 16:9, 16:10 or something close to that. According to wikipedia the two most common display ratios on US computers and other devices is 16:10 and 16:9 representing over 75% of computer screens. Therefore we recommend uploading photos with a 16:10 or 16:10 ratio if possible. Don't worry if you can't crop your photos to the ideal ratios, your slideshow will automatically adjust to add black space in the margins making up for any ratio discrepancies.
- How do I add a FullScreenPhotos slideshow to a Realtor.com listing?
Simply log-in to your FullScreenPhotos.com account here,
create your slideshow, and input your REALTOR.com® Multiple Listing Services (MLS) I.D.
It will update your listing with your slideshow automatically within the hour.
Still can't find what you're looking for?
If you have more questions please visit our support forum by clicking on the button below, or get in touch with us directly through
twitter or by filling out our